Sky Butterfly

Sky Butterfly
Since it's been raining all weekend it's given me a chance to spend time in my work room, straighten up and make a card too! Just getting to know this cloud stamp, trying to figure out the best way to ink and stamp it. (I just used a fine tip marker for the butterfly trail. I started out trying to make a trail with tiny dots but it seemed to busy for the card.)I think this stamp is a great background for an outdoor look!
I will try to make a few more cards with it over the next few days.
Hope your day is wonderful! :)

Hero Arts...
CG130 Butterfly
CL342 everyday sayings
k5400 Vertical clouds
Embossed with Sizzix embossing folder
K&Co Ink
fine tip black marker
tiny purple gems

9 comments:

  1. Love this, Nat! What a great stamp! Can't wait to see what else you come up with, using it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Too cute. I have not see that vertical cloud stamp in the stores yet, but it sure looks like a fun stamp to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, it looks like this cute butterfly just flew over from the other side of the clouds to say 'just because ... you're special' . What a lovely card for someone special to receive. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat this is so cute!! I love how you used that stamp!! It makes me want to go and sit outside in the sunshine - if only it weren't winter here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute, Nat!! simply lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nat,I just love this card! What a great vertical design! Your butterfly looks gorgeous against that summer sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nat! Thanks for your visit and nice comments on my blog.
    My first visit to your blog and I love it. You have beautiful cards!

    Love your clouds card!
    I'll be back!

    Louise C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute love this!! : ):) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Nat...so lovely....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)