Butterflies & Lace


I am so happy we've made it to March 1st! Spring is almost here and it won't be long before we start to see signs of life on the garden :)
It's been a while since I have used these butterflies so it was nice to ink up my old favorite set call butterflies and lace (AR169). I usually like to add elements in odd numbers but for this card one butterfly did not seem like enough and 3 was too many. So I decide to leave it at 2 and stamped the third one inside the card! I love using frayed burlap with kraft paper as it seems to be the closest match to kraft.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great inky week!

Made with ...
Tim Holtz Tattered Rose & Frayed Burlap distress ink
Hero Arts CG219 circle design, CL434 Just find me & AR169 Butterflies & Lace
Clear micro gems
Kraft cardstock
white cardstock

14 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful card, Nat! The stamping is so soft and looks beautiful with the brown paper! Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very soft and happy card --just like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Nat! And I so agree - February, good riddance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautifully subtle card, nat! a true "breath of spring"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, so delicate...it reminds me of Halle Berry's beautiful dress at the Oscars ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty and delicate! A little delight! I didn't know that Frayed Burlap and kraft were the best together in color - thanks for that info! I really liked the fact that you stamped your third butterfly inside the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully Spring will be here soon! Love your soft sweet card! :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nat, this card is beautiful--I love the elegant look of it. The butterflies are perfect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so calming and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful design, Nat! gorgeous card. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the soft expression here Nat - elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet idea Natalie, to stamp the third butterfly on the inside of the card! (I just had to smile) Beautiful and fresh ... feels like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the soft muted tones of this card Nat. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)