ATC and a card



Just a quick post tonight of an ATC made earlier in the week and a card recently sent to a friend.

I love making ATC (Artist Trading Cards) which are old, worn, stained & vintage paired with something that sparkles or a bit of texture.

ATC is made with ....
Hero Arts K5329 Lace Frame
LP195 silhouettes
cg244 large fabric design
k5354 French post.
crackle accents
MS butterflies
craft feathers

The card below was sent to Great in Oregon which was just received by her this week. Still love using this dogwood stamp I think it's one of my favorites!
Made with ...
s5363 HA Dogwood
CL156 Clear design Treasure
Forest moss Tim Holtz distress ink
Victorian Velvet Tim Holtz distress ink
Tim Holtz Heirloom Gold shimmer spray

Have a great evening, thanks for stopping by!


13 comments:

  1. Oh Nat I love your work! :> The ATC is pure vintage goodness, I can never achieve that! I love the pink fluff it makes it stand out so! Also love your card! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your elegant and gorgeous ATC's Nat...simply chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a big ATC maker myself, but i am a big fan of your ATCs, nat! they are just gorgeous and this one is no exception!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing your ATC and now this card, I think I need to get that dogwood stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dogwood card, and your ATC is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the dogwood stamp. I love that pink against the craft- VERY striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're just rocking these ATCs!
    They're Fabulous!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely lace frame on your ATC! And your card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful ATC, Nat! LOVE all the amazing details and your card is so pretty! love the dimensions you added. fabulous work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Nat this is so stunning!! LOVE those beautiful flowers and the kraft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow my mouth is drooling from the beauty of this masterpiece. This is to die for it is so elegant and stunning. Wow sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to buy that Dogwood stamp after I saw your beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)