Hark!

I am happy to say that I am almost done preparing for Christmas.  A little baking, the tree is up and the house is tidy!
Here is a little Christmas card made with Kraftin Kimmie and Copics.

Hope you have a great weekend and are enjoying the Holiday season!

Made With...
Hero Arts...
CG222 Music Background
Kraftin Kimmie Hark!
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Christmas Embossing Folder
Cotton Frayed Burlap distress ink
Magenta Christmas Tree Stamp
Gold Stickles
Bo Bunny Swiss dots Kraft Cardstock

5 comments:

  1. this is just so sweet, nat... and perfectly colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the sweetest thing Nat! Love the music paper frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nat! First, I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! I have been in and out of the blog world lately, but I so enjoy catching up with old creative friends like you! I adore this sweet card, especially all the texture and dimension. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing! I would love to meet up and maybe i could do a private class for copics? :P missing your creativity! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)