Happy Easter Spring Bunny

 


Hope you are enjoying your Easter with family and friends!

Made with ...
Hero Arts LL007 Seasonal Memories
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry distress ink
Hero Arts Archivers Easter clear set
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Michaels Polka Doted ribbon
wooden Dollarama Bunnies

Beautiful Easter cupcakes made by my freind Cheryl's  daughter.  Totally yummy and the ears were made of marshmellows! Thanks Britney these sweet treats were awesome :)



...My front door Wreath :) decorated for Easter. All embellishments are from Dollarama our awesome local dollar store.

8 comments:

  1. what a sweet little Easter card, nat! I hope your Easter was extra sweet, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Easter/Spring wreath is darling!! love the two sweet bunnies and butterflies ... beautifully designed! .. and Natalie, your Easter card is just gorgeous! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable card, Nat! It is so sweet with that wooden bunny and pretty bow! Your wreath is beautiful too! Hope you had a wonderful Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!brought a smile tommy face! And boy do I ever love your wreath! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet bunny card, Nat! Your wreath looks just gorgeous too. Hope you had a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card, Nat, with wonderful stitching! Your wreath is perfect--how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what can I say?! ... I'm lovin' the bunnies AND am hooked on wreaths and yours is delish as well as your card! thanx for the inspiration! I've gotta go take a pic of my front door now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet Easter card. I love it! Very cute cupcake too. Missing southern Ontario these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)