Pear Preserve Card


 
Just a quick post tonight :) Been playing around with a few My Sentiments Exactly! stamps.  I've been making lots of Jams and Jellies so I though it would be fun to include a card when giving friends and family a jar of yummy goodness!
I spent most of yesterday in my PJ's  watching you tube videos and eating Chinese food so I've been  a happy camper!!
Came across this Video from MSE using the same stamp.  

 check it out here....

My Sentiments Exactly! has a ton of awesome videos with really great techniques :)



Thanks for stopping by, were expecting a very cold week ahead. 
Keep Warm :)
Made With ...
MSE Pear text,Pear background & thinking of you stamp
EK Butterfly Punch
Worn Lipstick, Frayed Burlap, Shabby Shutters Distress Ink Tim Holtz
Misc Gems
Hemp twine from dollar store
Jam -- Made with love !
 


6 comments:

  1. beautiful .. this vintage card is perfect with your preserves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet way to personalize your homemade jams! I have a few of MSE stamps- I'll have to check out their videos! Temps are supposed to plummet here too tomorrow:(. Keep warm and craft on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pear card is so cool, nat!! so wish i lived close enough to get some of your yummies as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pear card. Lucky girl spending the day in your Jammie's and creating! Hope it doesn't get too cold. We are having a preview of spring out west.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow--I'm impressed! I've never made jam or jelly--what a treat! Perfect card to go with them, Nat! Glad you had a fun "me" day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous Nat! I don't often (maybe never) remember to make a shaped card, and this is such a perfect match to your preserves! Lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)