Tea Party

Just sharing a little tea party card created with the Cricut Imagine.  I recently bought a used machine and love the images that can be created.  If your not familiar with the Imagine its kinda like the outcast of cricut machines. Its a print  and cut which is now discontinued but I love it!!! I can see a lot of potential for creativity :)

 Added some turquoise cardstock to pull the colour from the image,  roses which are just made with  rolled paper , ribbon and stitches for an afternoon tea party look! This card went to a friend and I hope she likes it!! :)
Tea party tag  made with the  Best friends Imagine cricut cartridge.

Made with ...
Cricut Imagine best friends cartridge
ek butterfly punch
sew mini Janome
creative bag satin ribbon
misc cradstock
Tim Holtz Distress ink Vintage photo


4 comments:

  1. Love the Vintage Look! The rolled roses are so pretty!! Your friend will love the card, how could you not?

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Nat! I adore those rolled roses & your perfect stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, nat... the rolled roses are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your friend loved the card you created for her. I love the roses you made too. Have to admit I haven't used my Cricut lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)