Programed to party! - High Hopes Stamps

Happy Saturday! 
aI'm back to share on of my last Birthday creations of the month!
 This stamp is actually a treat wrapper. 
I love it!!!
I'm always making treats for my co-workers (yes I like to spoil them!!) so you will be seeing this stamp used in a 
yummy project soon.  :)

For today I decided to convert the treat wrapper into a Robot card. 
Some sewing stitched on a clear acetate sheet along with some fun pattern papers. Sequences and a little shopping in hubby's work room (I will hear about that later :D ) for lots of nuts and bolts.  I added a few gears and other metal findings for added interest. 
Its a different design for sure, almost like a pocket letter / shaker greeting card lol!!
Thanks for peeking!
There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of February

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic!!! Natalie, you are so creative .. your card is fun, adorable and your colours are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)