New release time !!!High Hopes stamps

Hi there,  I have a new release creation to share today!
Made with...
Haunted House background from High Hopes can be found here!
♥♥♡
I love Fall and Halloween. It really is my favorite time of year. Cool nights, falling leaves
and Halloween fun!
I coloured this super cool background from High Hopes using Copic Markers,added some
cheese cloth for a cobweb look, fence, spiders, letters and some cute  little trick or treat-ers to complete the scene!
Thanks for looking . Please check put the other 
creations featuring the new release found here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just stunning! Love the sky background and the scene you created! Sooo many perfect details!!! Another gorgeous make my super talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie you never cease to amaze me!! This is absolutely stunning! So many details to look at! Perfect as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)