2015 Recipe Card Swap Update!

Just a quick update on the 2015 Christmas Recipe Card Swap for members without Facebook :) 

 Sunday will be the last day to get your recipe card completed. If your finding that you've lost track of the time or are running behind please let me know and I will work with you to get it completed 
I can be reached either by Facebook messenger or email 

We have had some participants receive their cards already. Here's a little peek...
This yummy creation made by Alma 

and...
This vintage Beauty made by Sue :D



and some Wintery fun from Cheri :)


And this festive beauty from Dar!

We've had a few giveaways thanks to One Crazy Stamper Scrapbook Store 

Gingerbread house from High Hopes Stamps winner was Donna!!!


Mini prize pack winner was Alma

High Hopes Mr and Mrs Clause Stamp winner was Dar!!

Thanks for peeking and joining in on our 2015 Recipe Card Exchange. I will be sure to keep you posted with the other Recipe cards that arrive at their destination!



grin emoticon

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nat:
    all wonderful...mine was sent yesterday friday!!!
    It took me a long time I injured my thumb so working with one hand is horrible...hugs and let me know when you get them...I sent one to you too :)
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bibiana, Im so sorry to hear that your hand is injured, I hope it heals soon. It would be so diffuclt to craft that way. thank you so much for sending the recipe card. I am so thankful to have you playing along in my event. I received confirmation from your partner that your card was sent too from Ontario Canada. Huge hugs, Nat

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)