Craft Sale find -- One Crazy Stamper Garage Sale

One Crazy Stamper had their garage sale this weekend. Its a yearly event and there's alway a bargins to be found!
The pictures below are from a this weekend and also the same sale from a few years back. Lots of fun & I always go with my friend Linda.
Here's Linda getting ready to shop!
blurry me! :D 

 Some bargins!!
Lots of deals to be found!
I picked up this Witch stamp and had to colour her up last night!
I picked up some Sizzix bigz dies for a couple bucks a piece...
a rubber shim for the big shot (no clue how to use it)....
some rubber stamps, old ones from Stampin Up  perfect for Christmas ...
Thanks for peeking and watch out for those crafty sales! :D 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun--wish I could have gone with you guys, Nat! Looks like you got super deals! Your witch is so cute & colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)