New Release Day from High Hopes!! Yippie!!!!


Hi there, Its new release day over at High Hopes, Yippie!!!!
I'm super excited to share my Card today....

Introducing ....Frankie and Bride from High Hopes Stamps found here!

I love Halloween!!! :) 
This card was created on a 5.5" base,  the design was inspired by  High Hopes sketch for this month.   The image is coloured with Copic markers, sewing stitches (that alternate between straight and zigzag), cobwebs, spiders and one little ant for added Halloween fun.

I like to use a nice thick button thread when sewing on cards as the stitches really stand out against the card stock.

The bugs are hot glued into place, they  have  a white piece of thread tied around them.  I used my black Copic marker to colour the thread so it's not seen  on the fronts of the bugs and to try and give a "spinning a web" effect.

The pattern papers on the tag kinda reminds me of eyeballs and though it went nice with the background papers :)
Thanks for looking and please check out the New Release from High Hopes.



2 comments:

  1. Stunning as always Miss Natalie! Love the bright colours! and stitching is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this stamp I was hoping you would make something with it! I knew you would rock it! That stitching is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)