Tea for Two

Tea for Two

Just want to mention how much I love visiting all the wonderful blogs out there. Everyone is so creative and there are so many great ideas and inspiration. I love to blog hop while having my morning coffee and I try after work too! Each and every blog is so unique,I am amazed, it just makes me want to create!

Here is a little card made with Hero Arts colour layering technique. Clouds first, followed by flowers and the tea time image ...
F5408 Teatime Silhouette
CL342 Everyday sayings
K5400 Vertical Clouds
AR169 Butterflies and Lace (My fav)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Nat! Love the little scene you created with all the different stamps and your colour layering is perfect! I also love blog hopping everyday and am always inspired by your gorgeous creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nat! Love this sweet card! Your layers of stamps are so pretty together! Especially love the added flowers! You're so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Nat! I love the beautiful scene you have created with the mix and layers of stamps! The way you have framed it looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nat, love this card. Love your color layering--it turned out great. Thanks for the very kind words that you left on my blog--much appreciated. Take care and have a great day. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! Love this Nat. The color layering is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely stamp and great card Nat....love the green grass behind your card too :) Is that your garden woow so big :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nat! Thought I'd check out your blog...fantastic work...love this card!!! It's so pretty, just lovely! Tea soon...maybe coffee??? Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card!
    It's like reading a whole story so much is in it!
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty, Nat!! love the background!! congrats on your win over at the Hero Arts blog, too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. I love that little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)