Rustic Christmas







Spent this weekend getting ready for Christmas, still no shopping but I managed to decorate the front of the house and make my Christmas cards. Setting up the Christmas tree will be next weekend which I am really excited about, I have been collecting vintage Christmas ornaments over the last few years and I cant wait to get them on the tree. Also started searching for old ornaments at our local junk and thrift stores on Saturday and I was able to find a few! Here are this years cards and a few photos of my vintage finds on the tree last year.
These cards are made with Hero Arts...
CL343 Holiday sayings
CL465 Tree-Mendous
CL460 Joy to all
CL459 Merry Christmas trees
CL469 Swirl Christmas
The embossing folders and distress inks are from Tim Holtz. Paper is from Pinkpasilee Father Christmas petite pad.

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie! I just commented on all your cards on Flickr, what a collection of beautiful cards! The mojo was definitely there! Don't you just love those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I enjoyed your picture, too - I hope you'll post a picture of this year's tree after you get it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are all so beautiful, Nat! Love the different ways you've used the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. outstanding collection of cards, nat! every single one so unique and so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow these are all gorgeous! Love every single one of these Nat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, your cards are gorgeous Nat! Love them all. My fav is the last one. Your ornaments look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay so where did you get the mojo? And when it hit was it rustic mojo because if so, I want that kind of mojo too! These cards are extraordinary! I so love this rustic style and I am over the moon for what you have created here. I thought that these where for your class that you were teaching, but these are your Christmas cards to send out. Wow! What lucky folks. The use of kraft paper and red is amazing. I am drooling over them all but that one with the green tree is drop dead gorgeous. I haven't forgotten you, though you maybe thinking that I have. I have been sick and havn't been doing much. I just now getting back into the swing of things and trying to get some Christmas things completed. Thanks for the inspiration today. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so pretty! Love the rustic look! I hope you post a picture of your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nat, All your Christmas cards are beautiful--you sure have been busy. Love the close up picture of your tree from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm....love what you did with the kraft paper here Nat!
    these cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! these are so pretty, Nat! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)