Lets Talk - Masculine card


Just a quick post this morning. Wanted to share a masculine card made with Kraft Paper and distress inks. A sketch was used from Hero Arts which really made things a lot easier with creating this "guy card". Faded Jeans and Vintage photo distress inks plus also Mementos Tuxedo Black ink which shows really well on Kraft paper. Faded Jeans is a fairly new ink in my collection and I was surprised how well it matched with the Jean Scrapbook paper I used as my backdrop!
Thanks for looking, have a fab Friday!
Made with CL502 Just saying Hi

10 comments:

  1. I love the old time feel of this gorgeous card Natalie! I didn't know that you used Faded Jeans distress ink here, but I can see it now ... it works so well with the Kraft paper, very subtle ... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love this! Such an amazing take on the sketch, I love your phone and the phones on the bottom too! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design, this says "masculine" all over it! Love that old style charm of the telephone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another fantastic card, nat! hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The details are just right! All the colors complement each other :) Great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the details! The colors complement each other perfectly!
    Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous masculine card, Nat! love the stamped backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect guy card Nat! I really like that graph background stamp, have my eye on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a favorite from just the first glance. Just so charming and clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)