Lucky number 13!



Its been one lucky Friday the 13th. I had misplaced my gold necklace Christmas Eve and gave up searching for it months ago. Came home for lunch and found it sitting in an old pyrex bowl ........so happy :) My Italian grandmother would say the number 13 is a good luck number in Italy, I now believe her!

Here are a few vintage ATC I have been working on. I love this Hero Arts dogwood stamp, it has a beautiful old world charm.
This little set of three is embellished with micro glass beads, stamped in Victorian velvet,vintage photo and sage distress inks. Victorian velvet is a really neat ink, when its first stamped its more of a bold colour and as it dries it has a real soft look to it. This may be my new favorite distress ink! The combination of sage & vintage photo seem to give an old patina look which is great when creating vintage. Also created a little ATC pocket to hold and display these cards!

Made with a mix of Hero Arts stamps & sprayed with Ranger perfect pearls Heirloom Gold mist.
Dogwood Flower - s5363 Dogwood stamp, cg197 old letter & cl156 treasure the moment.
Vintage Bird - S5501 Musical Collage, CL555 Sending Smiles.
Memories -- CL1156 Treasure the moment, K5376 Hydrangea, CG190 Variety and Quality

14 comments:

  1. Nat, these are really special! LOVE the vintage look they have - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, I saw these on Flickr and they are simply stunning!! Love how you ahve created such a vintage look with these and used some really beautiful embellies. Your piecing is incredible. I would say vintage is about as far away from "my style" as it gets, but you are making me think more about it for sure! Love the pocket holder you made as well. Gorgeous set!! I hope you are playing in the exchange over at Flickr and that I get really lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you know how creative and talented you are! I adore this beautiful set! Such a clever idea to create the pocket to hold the ATCs. Everything turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects here - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous ATCs, nat!! you are so very talented my friend!! glad that you found your missing necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! All of these are so charming! LOVE what you've done with each one and the holder is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just gorgeous Natalie! The colours are so beautiful! Yay, so happy your necklace found you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 13 has always been my lucky number ... so glad that you found your necklace. These are sooo beautiful - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! absolutely gorgeous ATCs, Nat! amazing! love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! What are you trying to do to me! Lol. These are killer amazing. I would love to know how to do this style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love vintage looking items. These are stunning.
    And I am glad you found your necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it is so romantic ..the colors are perfect and the layout very nice...thanks for sharing
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)