Advent ATC swap Dec 23rd -- Vintage Christams 1953

 
For the past few years I have participated in Deja`s Christmas Advent ATC swap.
This year my ATC is for December 23rd. I made 25 cards, all the same and received 25 back, one for each day leading up to Christmas.

 
A close up.... The photo is my mom with Santa! The poinsettia is a Tim Holtz bigz die.

Added some vintage Christmas packaging to my atc. Along with a gingerbread recipe and other little details :)

 
Here`s all 25!  Merry Christmas.


3 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! You have been a busy lady. Great work, they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat--these are a treasure! Such lucky people doing this exchange with you. Love that you used the picture of your mom with Santa & wonderful vintage embellishments-- You are such an artist! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping by to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family!
    Thinking on all my blog friends like YOU on this day! Yours Bibiana
    PS: I would love to participate in a group like that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)