High Hopes new release -- Bella Bear

 
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm back showcasing another new release from High Hope Stamps and once again I've fallen in love :)
 
Since Bella Bear is using here walking stick, has her nap sack plus  a rolled scroll which I could only imagine being  a map I decided to create a hiking &  camping scene.
 The trail sign was created with an old typewriter for some extra fun!
I've added sewing stitches, a Summery flower and coordinating plaid to create the scene.
 
 
 
Bella Bear can be found here.  Don't forget to play along in this weeks challenge over at High Hopes. A free digi is offered if your short on stamps.
 
Made with ...
High Hopes Bella Bear
Janome Sew Mini
Coates Buttin Thread
Cricut Camping Cart
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Misc Daisy,buttons & Ribbon
Recollection card stock
Generals Black Pencil
Copic Markers YG03 YG05 YG63 YG67 BG0000 BG000 BG10 C1 C3 C5 C7 0 E31 E33 E35 E37 RV99 RG95 RV93 RV9 R22 R21 R20

10 comments:

  1. your card is an absolute masterpiece, nat!! the coloring is perfection and the detailing is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card love the embellishment and the coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! I love all the texture. Very pretty!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella Bear is oh, so cute. Beautiful colouring. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest scene, Nat! Amazing coloring and details! I remember when you found the old typewriter. You put it to great use. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creativity always amazes me, Nat--love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is the cutest image ever and all the elements to this card is just stunning! I agree with Greta, your creativity is always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Nat. Happy and joyous. excellent. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello my friend: so long not being here, missing time. the card is so cute, love that bear and the "crooked" frame is so neat idea
    lots of love bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Nat! I can see why Bella Bear tugged at your heartstrings! She's so sweet and I love the little scene you've created for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)