Birthday Gang, Wild Party - High Hopes Stamps

 
Thanks for peeking in today, I have a new High Hopes design to share.  Such a fun stamp to colour and play with! I created an envelope with clear acetate and a score board, then added the image and a few sequences for an extra smile.  I glued a few of the sequences at the top to give the appearance of them falling.

 
Birthdays are always a big deal around my house. On my hubby's side of the family we mail out birthday cards for their  special day.
I think its a nice way to let loved ones  know we are thinking of them. I keep a birthday book on hand so we don't forget any on our list.
 
Enjoy the rest of the week!
Made with ...
Sew Ribbon
Clear 3M transparency/acetate
Copic Markers
W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, E30, E31, E50, E00, R20,R21, R22, Y01, Y11, Y17, BG10, BV20, BV23, BV, E44, E47, E49, Y00, Y17, Y11, YG00, YG03, C0, C1, C3, C5, B41, B41, YR00, YR15, YR05, YR16
TIm Holtz Festive Berries, Vintage Photo
Cuttlbug |Embossing Folder Birthday
Multi Craft Sequences
Generals Black pencil
Stampin up stitched top note die cut
recollections card stock
recollections brads
misc ribbon and button twine
3m ATG tape


8 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Nat! Love the birthday critters! I'm like you, I send card to every single members in our family (my husband side of family and mine). They always look forward to those cards. Happy Earth Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is just so adorable, Nat! So many FUN details and gorgeous coloring! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Natalie .. it certainly makes someone's birthday a very happy event!! I love those sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic, nat... the coloring is perfection and I love the shaker element that you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is such a fun card! As if you had the patience to color all that! Glad you did because it looks amazing, also love what you did with the acetate and the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card & I so love that ribbon, Nat! Your coloring is amazing, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dear nat:
    all my apologies for not stopping by lately...all the cards that I have seeing are just so beautiful, you know how to make fantastic designs. love all the coloring, the layouts and final embellishments...I will look as well at your videos. It seems that you had fun at the "scrapfest" too.
    lots of love
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image! You did a great job making it come to life. Whoever gets this card is getting a real gift from the heart!
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)