Bunny Birthday wishes!

 I love creating fun scenes when making cards and this one came together pretty quickly!
I used a paint chip for the green hills and stitched them up with some yummy Coats thread.
 and a close up! ....
 The heart balloons are from Cricut's Birthday Bash Cartridge and they are tied with a soft cotton foss. 
Copic Markers C00,BV00,R83,R81,BV20,0,BV01,BV20,BV00,BV04,R85,C1,C2 & White Sharpie

Thanks for peeking.  I'm on Vacation for the next few weeks,  I hope to have more time to surf the internet and see what you've been up too.  (Its been super busy here as I work full time and also have to keep the house and hubby in order!)  I look forward to a little R&R.  :) Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog..Have you forgotten to wish on your friend's birthday?It's never late to wish.Find best belated birthday wishes here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable scene, Nat! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)