Re-Use Recycle and Get Crafty!

A friend of mine treated me to this wall art awhile back! I wanted to do something nice with it and put it away until today :)
This shelf was destine for the  dump and I was more than happy to send it there but.... I had a last minute idea for it. Picked up some paint at our local  recycle center which they offer at no charge. (If your going to use recycled paint remember to patch test it first to make sure it sets and dries properly.)

Hmmm should it be painted pink or blue?  Decided on pink since the Sizzix machines are blue. I really hated this shelf it was in the garage and had always been gross looking!
Painted it from head to toe and added the decals.
Introducing the new embossing/die cut station, it holds everything! Embossing folders , Bigz dies, punches and machines :) I love it!!!!!!
Its a solid shelf, perfect for the embossing machines, no wobbling here!
 Everything is labeled for easy access. Changed out the hardware for a cleaner look.
All of the thin dies are stored below. I'm thrilled with the results.
 I now have the  Spring cleaning bug which means more to come!
Thanks for peeking!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie - what a fantastic makeover for that shelf and a creative use of materials already available. It's also remarkable how you were able to neatly fit all your "tools of the trade" into the existing compartments!
    Carolyn D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)