Happy Fall - High Hopes Stamps


Happy Friday! We made it through another week! Well... for me that was easy as I'm on vacation right now!
Fall is just around the corner and with that in mind I decided to create a Thanksgiving card.  I love  using traditional Fall colours as it's always such an easy colour combo to work with.

Creation was made using ...
 The card base is a side step  easel  and the background is created with a burlap paper for some texture. The image was  coloured with Copic Markers, glossy accents and some plaid ribbon for added Fall fun!

I decided to only use a  small portion of the sentiment/ Fall greeting which actually reads "have a blessed season filled with apple cider, hay rides, pumpkin .... and so on! I can see changing it up and really getting a lot of use from this stamp :)


Thanks for peeking! Wishing you a great Weekend. Hope you get crafty and create some Fall and Halloween designs! I would love to see your creations in our Current challenge found here!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)