Halloween ATC Swap 2016

I joined a Halloween Swap over a year a go on Swap Bot.  The swap was hosted by a friend of mine so I wanted to participate.   Basically you have one  year to make 31 different ATC's (ATC's are Artist trading cards with the specific size of 3.5x2.5).  These are made for one partner  to open every day in the month of October.  

The ATC's need to be wrapped and numbered too. Well..... a year flies by and before you know it you need all 31 different ATC's created, wrapped and mailed!! 
Yikes,  that was a lot of work!!

The book shown in the picture was create with pockets to hold the ATC's. I hope "S" likes the package I sent her. I also wrapped up a few goodies for her too :D

I actually made a set for myself too and  will post them in October as a count down to Halloween. 

Thanks for peeking!
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer, Nat--what an amazing project! Very lucky ATC partner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)