Thanks for being a Friend -- High Hopes Stamps!

Happy Saturday!
I'm back with a little creation made for someone who loves horses!!! :)
 I've already made a note pad holder back a few weeks ago. I have it on my desk at work and
really enjoy using the post it's and paper clips. 
Makes me smile  :) 

So ....I decided to whip up another for someone special, who loves horses, and has brown hair and name starts with a "D" lol!!!

The image is coloured with copic markers, seedless preserves distress ink, sewing stitches, buttons 
and bows.
My colour scheme's usually defaults  to pink but in this case I don't think D's favorite 
colour is pink so I went with a black and purple scheme. Okay,  I was able to 
add a touch of pink to the mix (she won't notice, I'm sure!).

Anyways. the template for the box was cut from recycled material straight out 
of the blue bin.  Just traced around the paper pad  and made a few simple cuts and folds.
The sentiment is tucked into the bow on the base for a little extra love :) 

 The board behind I think it's called a "white board" or "magnetic board"? She 
can write notes on it to remind her of the next crop at
One Crazy Stamper! There's also a metal basket to hold 
pens or markers.  
Here's a close up :) 
Thanks for peeking!
Here's the video on the last post-it note holder made!
Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. There are three chances to win click here for the details: May Challenge

If you like to play along using a sketch, this month's sketch is below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)