Big Cupcake Birthday

We are having such beautiful weather today,smells like Summer in the air. I spent the afternoon sitting outside with my card making supplies,trying to get some energy together to tackle the garden it's going to be lots of work. Maybe I should have a little nap first...
big cupcake birthday
DSC01999
The big cupcake card is made with Hero Arts CG157 and CM003. Also used Tim Holtz Antique linen,worn lipstick and a touch of glitter.
Thought I would share a photo of the Aster flowers I picked up for the garden, they look like one the of cling flower sets from Hero Arts that I have been eyeing.

Have a great day! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love your cupcake card, Nat! So fun the way you placed the sentiment! Your Asters are gorgeous! I know what you mean about the work in the garden! Still planting some of mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Natalie- love the colors and how you have the tag tied on- so fun! Love the new HA blinkies as well....I'll have to find that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute cupcake card, Nat! Your flowers are beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! love your cupcake card!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and the shading is sooo yummy!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this shaped card! SUPERB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nat, your cupcake card is cute--love the colors that you chose for the card and the Asters are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cupcake card Nat!! Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your big cup cake looks so yummy...SUPER B card....hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)