Fall Flowers

 
 
With the cooler weather just around the corner I am looking forward to creating some Fall / Halloween designs! The die cuts on this card were created using the Creative Cards Cartridge from Cricut.

Also, I  wanted to mention my Friend Bibiana's  blog.  She does a lot of work with Memory Box dies and she really knows how to use them. Bibiana also has done a series of You Tube Videos that are well worth watching! You can find her Blog Here :) and this week she's having a  Birthday Themed Celebration so be sure to check it out!
 

 
a little close up of the Fall details :)
 
 
&  a you tube video on how I made this card! I am sorry but my Video Camera is very outdated so the quality is not the greatest. I hope to have better videos soon, promise :)
 
 
These sweet Black Eyed Susan's are at the side of my neighbours house.  They pop up every year for us to enjoy!

 
& lastly My 20 year old kitty Margie enjoying the sun, she's such a sweetie pie :)
 
Have a great day!! :)

 

9 comments:

  1. hello nat; thank you so much for the post in regards my blog...as for your post today i love that shaped card and all the nice details...that mesh is wow...I will have to start using mine, I got a bunch at a recent scrapbook expo that I went..
    keep in touch BTW, nice video too!
    bye bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your black-eyed Susans, both on your card and in real life, Nat! So pretty against that music background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I hope you are having cooler weather than out here in MT. Still getting way above 90F here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous fall card, nat!! love the photo of your sweet kitty... my little kitty, cleo, is 17 and she loves sleeping in the sun, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Fall card Natalie .. Autumn is my favourite time of year .. and I adore those Black Eyed Susans :) I enjoyed your video and love the way you shape your your pieces to give some dimension , it looks so nice, I will try to remember to do that :) hugs, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's that mesh bling again! Such a pretty card, Nat!! Love the fall theme and the color of those flowers is just gorgeous!
    Cute pic of the kitty :) Wow- I can't believe she's 20!! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Fall card, Nat! I really love the gems on the mesh--neat embellishment! Your kitty is beautiful & looks totally content. Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the music notes in the background. Your card is so soft and welcoming. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and adore those flowers! Wow, a 20 year old cat, she looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)