Happy Halloween!

Super quick post today as I have the day off work and will be going out shortly for Java with a friend! I carved these pumpkins last night and used the Cricut Pumpkin Carving Cartridge to help create these fun faces :)
I've been wanting to make this card for awhile after seeing an awesome tutorial done by Chris over at Purple Lake Stamps found here.

Close up
 
We are expecting rain and snow tonight for the kiddies so I don't expect too may trick or treaters at my door.
 
Thanks for popping by &
 
Happy Halloween!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is s-BOO-tacular!! I love the creepy but cute googly eyes, Nat! Wish you a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree with Virginia, this is sooo Boo ti ful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous Jack-o-lanterns, Nat! So crazy! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card, nat... the idea is definitely fun! love your jack-o-lanterns, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative--love your pumpkins, Nat! That's an adorable card--so fun! Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you made one! I really enjoyed making these. I hope you had a great Halloween.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)