All about Boys!

 
 Happy Saturday and thanks so much for peeking in today :) This weeks Kraftin Kimmie Challenge is "all about boys" and I hope you will be playing along.  I had to use my Sherlock as I am totally lovin' this guy and I have a lot of guy birthdays coming up in the months ahead so .... I think he works out pretty darn good :) 
 
I did  lots of distressing with Vintage photo and black soot to give a deep muted feel to the design. The paper stack is an old Butcher block papers      
from Michaels that had lots of blue and kraft colours included. 
 
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Your card looks terrific, those papers worked out perfectly. Hope you are enjoying an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love , love this card Natalie .. I love the beautiful dark blue and the muted vintage papers are wonderful!! This Sherlock is a super cook guy .. this Kraftin Kimmie image is a favourite of mine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fabulous masculine card, nat! you always have the most perfect details on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous masculine card Natalie! I always struggle with cards for men but you make it look effortless.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful guy card, Nat! I love Sherlock & how you're using him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)