Thank you Soy Much!, One Crazy Stamper

Hi there, I have two posts to share today One Crazy Stamper's YNS card found below & High Hopes stamps found here :) 
Thank you Soy much! There are so many possibilities with this sweet Sushi stamp set :)
I tried to create a restaurant scene using Japanese paper for the table, an oriental screen and added chop sticks. I kept some white space for a cleaner look and added butterflies to add to the airy feel!
I love this sentiment and I think it works perfectly with the little bowl of smiling soy sauce :)
I always love the look of sewing on cards and find I am adding stitches more often these days.
Happy Wednesday, thanks for peeking!
Coloured with Copics E40,E42,E43,E47


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is so much fun Nat!! Love those chop sticks and the bowl. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and cute card! Love the die-cut screen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)