Wasn't me -- High Hopes Stamps

 Hi there, It's Nat and I'm back again to share a little Christmas design using High Hopes Wasn't Me found here. 
I added cotton for  the snow and red gems in various sizes for the ornaments. The star that the mouse is holding was punched from one of those tiny mini punches. I love using white acrylic paint for a snowy look and I added that to the fence which I think pops against the Kraft paper. 
I have two cats so I know from experience this scene  is totally possible! I have pictures of my cats peeking out of the tree  getting into all sorts of trouble. 
We even tie down the tree with a piece of twine so the tree is not moved by our curious kitty's. Also no ornaments close to the bottom of the tree as that is just an inventation for a kitten play area!
This little guy is helping by picking up the ornaments and star to re-decorate!
Here's a little pic of my sweet  Margie  hanging out under the tree and yes that a bag of cat toys :D

Created with Copic marker #'s YG61,YG63,YG65,R11,R20,R22,R24,R27,E31,E33,E35

Thanks for peeking! Have a great week ahead and get crafting your own Christmas scene :)


1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Lovely details on your sweet card, Nat! I had to look a couple time to see all the lovliness! Margie is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)