Happy Canada Day and a stamp sale and some flowers too!


Hi there and Happy Canada Day!!!!!
I was up early this Saturday morning for a Stampin Up sale in Milton
Check out my video!! :)

That's the line up in front  of the sale at 8am. They are just putting out the goods!

Lots of samp and dies .....
and more ...
and more ...
I picked up that sweet owl die punch, can wait to try it out :) 
and a few more pics of the sale ...
the white Stazon ink came home with me too!
I bought these flowers stamp and die set,  they came with a sample card inside the box!!
Mary Louise also gave us one of her handmade cards for attending the sale. Love this card so much!!!
 Here's a few other pictures of my garden. Lots of Red and White 
to celebrate Canada day!
 and...
 and our little red wagon....
 and...
 vintage fire hydrant
 some more pretty blossoms ....
 Happy Canada Day!!!
thanks for peeking!!!


don't forget to check out my video :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Canada Day! You did GOOD! I enjoyed checking out your haul on the video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)