One little garage sale find!

 Just one little garage sale find today.   A vintage  frame with thick blue paint that's a little chipped in places.  I think a little DYI is in store for this honey! Maybe something for the craft room?! 
It was only $1.00  and the lady I bought it from said it's part of a dresser.   I think that makes sense as this would have been for the mirror and the hardware still on the side of the frame
It's stamped with 
379 Queen West Toronto which I think today is actually in the  fashion  district.
Anyways, I love vintage and the history of old items. Lets see what we can do with this little gem!
Any suggestions? I would love to know your thoughts :) 
Thanks for peeking! 

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful & I know you'll make it into a treasure, Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous!!! Whatever you do.......it needs to include PINK! for your craft room of course.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)