Boo! High Hopes Stamps

 I love creating Halloween scenes. An easel shaped card is the perfect platform to do so! This little trick or treator is as cute as can be!
 Coloured with Copics and fussy cut. The image is from High Hopes called Mummy and you can find this little guy here!
The Sentiment is also from High Hopes "Frightfully Delightful" found here
The pumpkins are actually stickers that I hot glued into place. I made a quick 30 second video to share some of the details.  I hope you like it :D
I took this picture last year of a school in Erin Ontario.  I always make my husband stop so I can take a couple of pictures. I love the Fall Scene they create every year!
Thanks For Peeking :) Hope you get time to craft today!
Coloured with Copic#E40,E41,E42,E43,E50,E11,R20,V12,V15

2 comments:

  1. Love the 3D aspect to this card. Very clever!
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--this is an amazing creation, Nat! So many incredible elements perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)