Let it snow! -- High Hopes Stamps


Hi fellow stampers.... Happy Wednesday! We are one step closer to the weekend and I can't wait!!!! We finally had some relief to the mini heat wave we were experiencing here (in Toronto) and I am looking forward to the cooler temps. Yep I'm wishing for it! Sweaters, Hot Chocolate, Skating, playing in the Snow. Bring it on!! 
 I tried to create an Icy feel to this card by using cool colours, snowflakes and a iridescent tinsel ribbon. 
Here's a little winter inspiration on my street from back a on Jan 3rd 2015 :D
Copic used ..E95,E93,C00,BV01,V09,B000,YG91,TG99,C0,V000,B02,C3,V04,B0000,B01,B41,B05,B00,C5BV00,0,V01,

1 comment:

  1. What an lovely card Natalie! you did such a great work, and your photos are a truly inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)