Halloween Fun!

 Fall is one of my favorite seasons and Halloween is a big reason why I love it! 
The big kid in me made this card just for fun!
Coloured with Copics and lots of added cob webs for a true Halloween feel to this design!
The pumpkin Frank is carrying actually started off in his other hand but wasn't working on this design so I cut it off and re-positioned it using wire as the handle!
Here's a little more Halloween inspiration.  More of my carved pumpkin family!
Hope to see you at |Scrapfest Richmond Hill this weekend!
Copic#'sC0,C1,C3,B41,YG03,YG05 W0,W1,W3,W5,V15,V17,FYG1,YR15,0,R24

Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

  1. amazing Halloween card, nat!! your coloring skills are beyond amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This card is AMAZING! Your coloring is fantastic and the way you added the web is just brilliant and really made your card come to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so creative Natalie!! I love this Halloween card .. and your pumpkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)