Dream -- High Hopes Stamps


TGIF!  I've been dreaming about the weekend, a few days off work, sleeping in and crafting!  Let's get this party started!!

A little creation using ...

I also used Wink of Stella clear that I picked up at One Crazy Stamper. It's hard to see in the photo but I added a little sparkle to the unicorn :)

The background was airbrushed using Copic markers and a stencil for a mystical feel to the card along with some gems, silver Stickles and stitches. 

I fell in love with this Unicorn at first sight!! :)



Thanks for peeking, here;s the markers used....
 Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 
















2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and dreamy Natalie!! I love your sweet Unicorn prancing in the sunset coloured sky among the sparkling stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat the recipient is never going to get rid of this card! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)