Puppy Love -- High Hopes Stamps!

Hi there, We are having a new challenge over at One Crazy Stamper this month and it's 
Anything Goes!!
I made this card with the following supplies ..
Supplies Used -- High Hopes Everything Grows with Love SentimentPuppy LoveSharpie White MarkerCopic Xpress Paper,Black Soot Distress Copic C0,C1,C3,C5,C7,E50,E11,R11,E20,R21,R24,R29,E31,E33,E37
This gal and her pup reminds me of the sweet young lady that I teach Scrapbooking every few weeks!
J is cute as a button and she has a dog just like the one on the stamp!
This card will be set aside for her and I will have to pick up this stamp for J next time I'm at One Crazy Stamper!

I tried to keep the the colour scheme black, white and red so when it came to colouring her shirt I wasn't  sure exactly what to do?? I ended up creating polka dots with my R24 Copic Marker to keep with in the same colours I was using.
The Sentiment was masked and inked on a partial circle for a different look!
A red heart gem and glittery bog bone  were some finishing touches to the card.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Miss Natalie! Love love love all the details and the ribbon is perfect! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Miss Natalie! Love love love all the details and the ribbon is perfect! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo sweet! That ribbon is perfect for this card! Love her polka dot top! The way you coloured the dog looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is oh-so-sweet, Natalie!! Gorgeous colouring as always... love the puppy accessories :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)