Scrapfest Kitchner 2016

 Scrapfest Kitchner took place in Early April, its a two day event, I was there for both days! Wanted to quickly share a few pictures....
Above Linda and Me.  She's my Scrapfest Buddy!!
Bonnie and me. Love this gal, she pop's by to see me every Scrapfest, with a big hug! 
 The Gals!! Im there way in the back!!
 Make and Takes by the amazing Jane using the Misti and High Hopes new release.
I was also helping with  make and takes, but no photos!
 Miss Donna stocking the shelves in the One Crazy Stamper Booth!
Thanks for peeking, have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Nat. You obviously enjoyed yourself. That is great.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...goodness! I didn't know you went to Scrapfest, or I would have stop by to meet you. I had skipped the last two years, sadly. It's half an hour away only from my house! Thanks for sharing these photos. Looks like you had tons of fun, Nat! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Virginia, I would love to meet you and hope to be at the next Scrapfest too! I will do my best to remember to send you a note next time I plan an going! Have a great weekend :) Hugs, Nat

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)